• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Under consideration for assessment 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BontSW

Hi

I've applied for an operative roll at Port Talbot. My status has been under consideration for assessment 2 since 15th June, is this normal? Seems a long time to sit on a managers desk.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I recently applied for a signaller role with Network Rail and I was under consideration for assessment 2 for the best part of 3 weeks before being invited to interview, so it seems fairly normal.

Prehaps try calling HR to see if they have any updates?

BontSW

Thanks for the reply mate , il give it until next week and then maybe contact HR

Regards Andrew

taraandmick

Hi I have an assessment for a Signaller post on Friday. Any hints / tips on how to approach the tests to get best results ?

Lddex

Hi I have an assessment for a Signaller post on Friday. Any hints / tips on how to approach the tests to get best results ?

Take your time. Stay calm. Follow the nstructions to the letter. If unsure ask and if still not sure or confident keep asking to do the practice material.

I found my assessment leader was partly there to make sure you passed. She didn't want to begin any of the tests till she felt confident we were ready. So just enjoy it if you can, get an early night, concentrate and stay fed and watered as it can be a long day.

Good luck.

BontSW

I contacted HR to be informed that it can be a very slow process , but 4 weeks at under consideration for assesment 2 is slightly annoying , just want to either get to the next stage or be put out of my misery :|

Lddex

Be prepared to wait. I have just done my medical. From application in to this stage has been getting onto 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.