• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Union Of South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazDude

Can anyone tell me where UoSA has been moved to? Considering I'm used to seeing it at Crewe Heritage Centre... As I noticed it being shifted onto a Low Loader just north of Warrington yesterday and noticed it's tender was still there this lunchtime..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ilkestonian

Can anyone tell me where UoSA has been moved to? Considering I'm used to seeing it at Crewe Heritage Centre... As I noticed it being shifted onto a Low Loader just north of Warrington yesterday and noticed it's tender was still there this lunchtime..

It failed near Warrington during a journey from Crewe to Carnforth, with hot axle bearings.

Apparently the damage precluded further movement by rail, hence the low loader. I think it's going (gone?) back to Crewe. Not sure what's happening with the tender.

Status
Not open for further replies.