• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Union reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyM

Are there any union reps for RMT, who could please inbox me as i need some advice and don't want to publish for public view thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kevconnor

Im sure there will be some who will but I would advise to go to your local rep, what they can tell you depends on what your concern is about, your local rep will have knowledge of local procedure and agreements which will affect any advise which can be given. Unless the concern is itself about a rep, in which case advise would be go to the local full time rep.

rmt4ever

Are there any union reps for RMT, who could please inbox me as i need some advice and don't want to publish for public view thanks.

I sent you three private messages seeing if I could be of help, and a message on here, and you didn't even reply. That is a bit discourteous...

Nevertheless I hope you got the problem sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.