• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Unsuccessful" Tube Day Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Hi all
-------------------
Aim for Today
-See Track Recording Train at Northfields Depot
-See 1962 Tube Stock Sandite Train at Leytonstone
-See A-stock Rail Adhension Train at Harrow on the Hill
---------------
Highlights
- Loud A-stock 5072
- Battery Loco L54 at South Kensington {Reported in Se-Gen by me}
- 1960 Tube Stock Cravens Unit stabled at Northfields Depot facing 1972MKI
Lowlights
- Having Repulsive NORRIS on my Piccadilly Line Train today :(
- TRT wasn't at Northfields Depot
- 1962TS didn't turn up at Leytonstone or Woodford
- A-stock RAT also didn't turn up at 16:58->17:10 at Harrow
----------------------------
Here are the Photos from today
A 1973TS slows down for a red while passing Northfields Depot
300270769_0b1e1b8b80.jpg

A-stock on T425 12 AO leaves Harrow on the Hill
300270770_bde4b5b15d.jpg

I meet Battery Loco L54 again this time at South Kensington
300270775_802ad7883f.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Good thing Uncle Skyler told me that the path for the 1962 was dud gen and that I could get a telephoto shot of it elsewhere.

As for your post on SE Gen, you've obviously missed the bit on the front page which states gen must be of a time critical nature. Posting several hours later when you're home is no use to anyone, especially when you didn't put the time you saw it. Save your obs for UK-Rail

Julian G

Established Member
Good thing Uncle Skyler told me that the path for the 1962 was dud gen and that I could get a telephoto shot of it elsewhere.

As for your post on SE Gen, you've obviously missed the bit on the front page which states gen must be of a time critical nature. Posting several hours later when you're home is no use to anyone, especially when you didn't put the time you saw it. Save your obs for UK-Rail

Uncle Skyler talks Crap, the Timings I sent you is true, but it didn't run today as it only runs when it's required, so hush

Actually, i didn't post several hours , i posted at 1 hour after I saw the Battery Loco, and it wasn't going to move anywhere at all

RJ

Established Member
You're the one who dished out duff gen to people on the Tube sandite. Skyler told me about 47813 hauling an HST out of Paddington and 73204/73212/73136/73109 convoy in advance. I think its safe enough to say that Skyler gives better gen. If you wish to argue, look at the facts. However, I urge you to keep your bollocks gen to yourself as I saw more disappointed people at Woodford waiting for it.

Julian G

Established Member
blah,blah,blah,blah
However, I urge you to keep your bollocks gen to yourself as I saw more disappointed people at Woodford waiting for it.

May I tell you something, the only people i gave the 62TS gen to was you and JonB ,
these people got information from the District Dave/Transport Forum
Gosh, what's wrong with you now,

David

Established Member
Here we go again..... :roll:

Cut the argueing out please. If you need to argue, use the PM facility or MSN.

T

Tom

You're the one who dished out duff gen to people on the Tube sandite. Skyler told me about 47813 hauling an HST out of Paddington and 73204/73212/73136/73109 convoy in advance. I think its safe enough to say that Skyler gives better gen. If you wish to argue, look at the facts. However, I urge you to keep your bollocks gen to yourself as I saw more disappointed people at Woodford waiting for it.
I urge you to cut the crap.

RJ

Established Member
Gosh, what's wrong with you now,

You give out crap gen! I already knew that you're untrustworthy in other ways but I hadn't took you to be among the idiots who taint perfectly good gen to inconvenience others. Anyways, you've visited some nice locations in those shots.

T

Tom

You give out crap gen! I already knew that you're untrustworthy in other ways but I hadn't took you to be among the idiots who taint perfectly good gen to inconvenience others. Anyways, you've visited some nice locations in those shots.
Read what both David and I said.

Julian actually had the gen based on what LUL had told him.

RJ

Established Member
Julian actually had the gen based on what LUL had told him.

Based on maybe, but edited important bits for his own reasons. And what's with the dig at Skyler? Skyler is older and much wiser so its a joke Julian even talking like that.

Anyway, there are some nice locations in those shots, and I know that good shots can be taken from them - I've seen em :).

Julian G

Established Member
"Runs Monday - Saturdays" is what he told me. He knew that it runs as required so why not say so in the first place? Anyway Julian hate Uncle Skyler all you want. Bottom line is he's official with gen so he knows what's what!

that's the timings, On Sundays it's different
If you want timings, Try sending a nice request on www.thetube.com , I did and Right now I'm holding the Private Staff WTT, and Special Train Notices for the Central Line Sandite

RJ

Established Member
Why didn't you say it runs as required beforehand as you obviously knew?

David

Established Member
Topic locked. Despite requests from myself and Tom, you have both kept the arguement going.

Status
Not open for further replies.