• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Used Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

burns20

I'd just post them to you, mayswell somebody get some use from them, will have a full set to post to whoever from Feb 17th after nearly 3 months of commuting on advances.

taxidave

I didn't realise people had a use for used tickets, I have just thrown a load away, but will keep them in future if they are going to be of use to somebody.

burns20

No it'll be fine, don't worry about that.

Yeah that'll be fine.

They're all Preston-Carlisle and return advances if that makes any difference.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I didn't realise people had a use for used tickets, I have just thrown a load away, but will keep them in future if they are going to be of use to somebody.

Check out the stalls at any open day / gala event; there's usually at least one or two with thousands of used tickets selling for about £1 per 10 typically. Somewhat more if they are Edmondson ( or older tickets ), of course!

taxidave

Check out the stalls at any open day / gala event; there's usually at least one or two with thousands of used tickets selling for about £1 per 10 typically. Somewhat more if they are Edmondson ( or older tickets ), of course!
I didn't post on here in the hope of making money, if somebody wants them they can have them for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.