• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Vaccine side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntea

Established Member
After being fine yesterday I had a dull headache this morning, took a couple of paracetamol and it wore off fine within a few hours

I can see the A&E visits being caused due to a lack of common sense and/or lack of GP appointments to advise to get some common sense!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Loppylugs

People I know who have had the Pfizer jab seem to be experiencing more side effects after the second jab, they also seem to bringing forward most people second jab in my area by around 2 to 3 weeks.
Me and the missus have both had two Pfizer jabs with a slight arm ache on both occasions - no problems at all.

Bayum

Established Member
Not sure if news or not:

Definately news, it's in the Health Service Journal:

I think people seem to have forgotten just how many similar side effects babies get after their vaccinations - and seem to cope with it much better!

Red Onion

I had to undergo a CT scan yesterday, having had a blood clot on the brain previously and experiencing continual headaches, nausea and vomiting since the AZ jab. I sought advice from NHS 111 for it and was sent to hospital as an emergency admission! Thankfully it all came back negative but given that I have had these symptoms along with continual abdominal pains since the jab, I seriously doubt I’ll be getting my second.

Status
Not open for further replies.