• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Video: Angry man refuses to let passenger off the train at Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.

snail

Established Member
I got up recently a good 5 minutes early to wind up someone in the VT quiet coach who thought his ticket price included the right to make numerous phone calls. After two requests to please use the vestibule I said (loudly) "Right, I'm going to see the Train Manager!", picked up my bag and stormed out of the carriage. By the time I had got three coaches through the train I was at my stop, in just the right place for the exit... :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gnolife

Established Member
I always get up about 5 mins before my stop if I'm travelling cross country, because I dont particularly like walking when my legs are stiff from being sat down for ages, or else if I'm arriving at Manchester Piccadilly (1-12) or other similar termini where I might have a tight connection. Other than that, I'll sit until the platform actually becomes visible (I tend to sit in the front coach of a train, except where commited to specific seat)

Status
Not open for further replies.