• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin 1st class coach G

Status
Not open for further replies.

philjo

Established Member
Can anyone confirm if the Virgin Pendolino coach G (usually 1st class) has been declassified for use by Standard class ticket holders this month?
I can't see any mention on the Virgin website - I recall that last year Virgin had put out a press release about it.

I used this last summer & you find that most of the seats line up with the windows (none with restricted views) !!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

garnon

Can anyone confirm if the Virgin Pendolino coach G (usually 1st class) has been declassified for use by Standard class ticket holders this month?
I can't see any mention on the Virgin website - I recall that last year Virgin had put out a press release about it.

I used this last summer & you find that most of the seats line up with the windows (none with restricted views) !!!

I have travelled to Manchester several times and have not seen it happen - nor have i seen any advertising. So i am pretty certain this year it has not happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.