• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Glasgow to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

calc7

Established Member
£15 weekend upgrade EUS-GLC is extremely good value - especially if you want to make use of the WiFi.

Given the lack of alcoholic drinks on the trolley, my friends and I usually buy a small bottle of whisky or some such that goes well with the ice cold cola that is served. :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
Given the lack of alcoholic drinks on the trolley, my friends and I usually buy a small bottle of whisky or some such that goes well with the ice cold cola that is served. :)

Whisky and cola???
You should be banned from travelling First Class! :D

I will be no doubt be sleeping on the journey home after a drinking weekend, so whiskey and coke will be the last thing on my mind!!

Maybe if they give free water lol

MCR247

Established Member
Never use them at weekends, but various times in the week. I did a count on the 1630 London - Glasgow one Friday, 5 people in 1st after Preston (about 50 before)

:shock:

When I was on my ALR last summer there was about 20 people until Preston and then about 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.