• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Recruitment Event help re Ticket Office job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

norky84

I've been invited to a Recruitment event for a job working at Preston Ticket office for Virgin Trains. I've been told I have to do 2 tests (I have got all practise tests they sent me fully correct), a group exercise and if I've met criteria then an interview. Anyone know what the group exercise and interview consists of?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pdt1981

Hi,

Just out of interest, I have been invited to a recruitment event myself for a Customer Service role at Macclesfield station. Can you give me any clues as to what I should expect. Also, how long do these events last as I need to arrange time off with my current employer.

Thanks.

Clip

Established Member
Cant tell you what it consists of but will probably be based on a situation and how you act as a team and singularly within the team to solve the problem. They need to know you can work on your own and with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.