• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Talent Pool 2019- Qualified Driver Euston

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3

Hi all I know theres been a few threads surrounding VT but wondering if anyone has applied for the latest talent pool and if so can keep it current with any news/ updates.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Railwayman101

I applied last September. Invited to interview Feb this year. I was successful and STILL waiting a start date. Apparently I missed out on the Jan 2020 start date.

4 people on the course and I'm No5.

So you will hear back, it's just a case of having patience.

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Virgin are still advertising vacancies on their careers board. By the time the vetting and interviews have been arranged for the potential candidates, Virgin Trains will no longer exist!!!

My point is that from what I have read and seen, the December change over will not make any difference to people in the recruitment pool so I would just relax and play the waiting game. I'm sure you'll get there eventually!

There's no harm in giving the HR people a bell if you've still got doubts.

S3

Thanks Guys

I thought this was going to end up with zero response! Appreciate the feedback and guess I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.