• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VP185 Sounds, Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_Harrison

With my recent project nearing completion correct sounds for it would make it almost perfect. A i live in Hartlepool in the North East I am a fair distance from the any East Midlands Trains HSTs. If anyone can help me out with high quality sounds I would be very grateful if anyone could provide me with sounds as every member of the BVE community would be.

Thanks Alot
Adam Harrison

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mumrar

Established Member
In the spirit of 'if you don't ask, you don't get' have you tried giving Armstrong Powerhouse (payware sounds for Railworks) a shout?

Even if they cannot provide sounds for free, they may well be able to point you in the direction of people/places needed to get some yourself.

Adam_Harrison

In the spirit of 'if you don't ask, you don't get' have you tried giving Armstrong Powerhouse (payware sounds for Railworks) a shout?

Even if they cannot provide sounds for free, they may well be able to point you in the direction of people/places needed to get some yourself.

i was thinking of it but i'm not sure he would. Ill give it a try though! Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.