• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Miss

Hi guys!! First post and would appreciate your help... Even if there is the real chance I'm going to make myself look like a muppet...

Can ANYONE walk me through the second part of the VSE? I have seen the first part... And it seems fairly straight forward but I can't find any mocks/examples/YouTube run throughs of the second part. I HAVE seen some stills of a row of different icons - some of them illuminated in blue I think - (gawd knows what they all mean!!) which tbh has made me have a bit of a mini panic.

It may well be self evident once I log in to the test but I don't want to take the chance without doing some homework first!!!

I've searched the forum high and low - and there seems to have been some recent posts about this left unanswered from other newbies. So... If there's anyone out there?

Thanks a bunch
L.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aivilo

You'll be given everything you need by the train operating company to prepare for the assessments

Lee0901

From what I remember you have 2 columns with 3 or 4 shapes in. You have a second or so to decide if both match. Then the third part of the test is both the first part and the second together watching the dot going round the track the priority and the shapes the secondary task. It's not that difficult to be honest my laptop nearly switched off half way through and I still passed.

Lil_Miss

From what I remember you have 2 columns with 3 or 4 shapes in. You have a second or so to decide if both match. Then the third part of the test is both the first part and the second together watching the dot going round the track the priority and the shapes the secondary task. It's not that difficult to be honest my laptop nearly switched off half way through and I still passed.

THANK YOU!! I guess it's not a great sign if I'm panicking over stage two huh? :D That makes sense from the stills I saw. Very much appreciated.

Lil_Miss

You'll be given everything you need by the train operating company to prepare for the assessments

I realise we are given instruction before we start but going in blind without any prep is a no-go for me. I think I found guidance for every other test apart from this one - figured there was no harm in asking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.