• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VSOE 1st September Timings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenn

Anyone got the VSOE timings from Victoria to Worcester this coming Saturday.

Any info appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
I see no mention anywhere of a working for VSOE tommorow.

http://www.orient-express.com/web/uktr/journeys/4_94435.jsp?date=01 September 2012

It's the Northern Belle part of the VSOE. Can't see any times for London Victoria at 0845 though, so I can't help you there. I don't know where it's going exactly either as it mentions Coach transfer to Worcester..I don't know if that means it's terminating elsewhere, or if it just means a coach from Shrub Hill or Foregate Street.

There seems to be a departure at 0900 too on that site, for Cheltenham. Somehow I doubt there is two tours going out the Eastern Side of Victoria with 15 minutes between them going to the same region. Usually there is three destinations just on one train, so I wonder if it's actually going to Cheltenham?

sonic2009

Established Member
I have a slight feeling the service is not running, I just phoned up the automated number for up to date timings and there was no mention of the service for tommorow.

Established Member
It is running and is the VSOE with 67016 in charge, leaves Worcester at 17:35 via Cheltenham (18:05 to 18:10), Kemble (19:01) and Swindon (19:15 to 19:20).

Status
Not open for further replies.