• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Waiting for an interview date for ScotRail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryo

Hi,

I have been accepted for an interview with Scotrail. I received the email:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online assessment for the position of Conductor [First ScotRail] at Tweedbank Depot. I am pleased to inform you that you have met the required standard on both of the tests.

We will be in touch with you shortly to advise an interview date.

That was 10th of March, almost 3 months ago now. I have emailed them every 2 weeks and get the same reply that they are yet to arrange an interview date. Could anyone tell me anything or what I could do next?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tlionhart

Kyro,
Hang in there. When they get dates available they will contact you. From what I have learnt the whole rail process takes a long time. I waited 3 months just to progress to the next stage of recruitment. I'm still going through the process. Its almost complete and it has taken me nearly a year...
As soon as they get dates, they will email you :)

Last edited:

Kryo

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it a lot. I was worried that they may have forgotten or rejected me without telling me. I'll keep checking with them to show I'm still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.