• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wakefield to Kings Cross 30 January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntea

Established Member
Looking to travel from Wakefield to Kings Cross on 30 January next year (sounds so far away if I put it like that!)

Return journey I can find for £15.00 with Grand Central (19:48) but the cheapest option I can see for the outward at the moment is again Grand Central at £39.00 (07:45), as I need to be at Hammersmith by roughly 11:15am

Are any cheaper LNER fares likely to become available if I wait it out a bit to book or is that about as cheap as I am going to get for the outward?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mangyiscute

Established Member
From what I can tell, that £39 is an advance fare so I don't think it will get any cheaper than that if you wait, and it will most likely increase in price the longer you leave it so booking now is probably the best idea

I can see advance fares for the LNER services too so presumably they've been released in which case I don't think any cheaper fares will become available for those trains

Haywain

Veteran Member
Are any cheaper LNER fares likely to become available if I wait it out a bit to book or is that about as cheap as I am going to get for the outward?
As bookings are open and you are travelling on a Monday, I doubt they’ll get cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.