• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Watford jnc to Windsor central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy70

I'm travelling between Watford jnc and Windsor, on 5th August. 2 adults 3 children. 14,13 and 8. Do I get a straight single with my family railcard, £28.45 is cheapest or is there any other ticket we could get. Also on the Friday were travelling into london. Doing sightseeing so travelling from Windsor into London around 9am.. Only going around zones 1-2, so any idea on best value ticket please. Any help/advice most welcome. Thanks in advance. The ticket on Friday from Windsor into London is a single journey, as we have tickets back home from Euston in the evening.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harlan Cage

Oyster goes as West Drayton and start your journey from Watford Met or High Street to avoid the Watford Jct zone charge.

I hope this helps a bit and that you have a great day!:D

Harlan Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.