• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Web FeedBack

Do you like it?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aint Bothered

• Seen Better

• Delete that $*iT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogrape

Hey folks

well ive got bored and felt like busting open adobe photoshop again,
Ive decided to start my new web site from fresh and make it a site with my favorite images and about me and my passions.

Its slightly rail related.. just want some feedback on the top images
http://www.bloogrape.co.uk/railuk/Test.html

[THERE IS NO CONTENT]
Keep refreshing the page as images change, there are atleast Four train pictures

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bluecont

I must say I was quite impressed with the images themselves. They certainly would make some nice eye candy for your website.

However I must admit, I don't relish the prospect of paying for a Turbo... but never mind, as long as I get to keep it I wont complain too loudly!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
That livery was around only for a short time as the white ender ones were phased out, probably ran out of time to finish the job before the 43 went back to service, so the white stripes stayed for a while. Who knows? It doesn't get used anymore IIRC.

Regarding the pictures, I love them! The only gripe is the Turbo picture is partly cut off at the top, but it might be better like that. Loving the shot of the MML HST and of the 180.

Layout of the page looks good too. Keep up the good work!

bloogrape

I love designing new things all the time and also showing my work, i just hate adding content and allways have!

Im glad you like the pictures.. and yes the turbo could only been cropped that way to fit in or there wouldnt be a part missing and look white blank.

Also to the admin on this forum in the tpl just remove the include("header" to resolve the error :)

T

Tom

Eh? What you on about? (your comment about to the admin)

bloogrape

when i go from the main site into forum i get a php error! then is redirects me in less than 4sec to the site.. il try getting a screenshot if im only person getting this error

Status
Not open for further replies.