• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Westbury Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Barrett

Hi There

I have been playing and enjoying simsig simulations they are a great. I have two problems concerning Westbury. 1) How to route OC27 from Whatley Quarry to its destination; and 2) How to obtain a signal diagram of the area.

Can anyone assist

My e-mail is

p e t e r j b 7 9 @ y a h o o . c o . u k

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jv3531

If printed versions aren't available (there may be one included with the program in the readmes?) then you could print screen (you'l have to do this screen by screen though - if you press "print screen", open paint and press "shift" and "insert" you'l see the screen appear on the page infront of you. You can then cut and paste and make up the diagrams to suit your self then!). This works in most programs like this, unfortunatly you can only "print" the screen as shown a screen at a time because every time you press "print screen", it will over-write the one already in memory ;)

Peter Barrett

Many Thanks Jordy it works

Do you know how I can cure the problem with OC27 ex whatley quarry?

Kind Regards

Pete

scruffy

0c27? is that the Whatley-Merehead light engine working?

If it is then I've had the same problem.

i got round it by sending the train down the Whately branch to the bottom and then abandon its timetable. it then ran forward past Frome north junction. Then I told it to run to another timetable and gave it back 0c27 then set the next location to Blatchbridge junction.

HTH
Mark

broodje

what timetable are you talking about? In my summer 2007 0C27 is a shunt from the up yard to the down yard. In Kurtd his 85 tt it doesn't exists?

scruffy

It was a timetable for the older non scrolly version I think it is winter 2004, the version had a problem with the location of Frome north junction IIRC.
The return working had the same problem passing Frome N jct as well.
It was just one of those things that stuck in my mind, I really must get out more!:lol:

Mark

broodje

Ah, yes the location Frome north JN was changed a bit between the non-scrolly and scrolly version. It was one of the known bugs of the old version

Status
Not open for further replies.