• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Westcliff - Stratford Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am trying to find out if a point-to-point Westcliff - Stratford London season ticket exists (NOT a Travelcard or ticket to Zones 3-6 etc). I think there is one, and c2c have quoted £84.80 for a weekly season ticket from Westcliff to Stratford.

However, when I check brfares.com and Avantix NFM25 I can find no record of such a fare existing, the cheapest season ticket fare being the £87.40 Westcliff - London Zones 3-6 fare.

Is the fare they quoted real, and how would I find out it exists?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
That Twitter query was for Chalkwell to Stratford, but they quoted the price of a Chalkwell to London Zones 3-6 Travelcard, which is indeed £84.80 a week.

kieron

Established Member
If you don't need TfL services, a Westcliff-London season is £83.70, and I think this allows all of the routes a Westcliff-Stratford ticket would.

Status
Not open for further replies.