• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What’s happened to WCRC’s 86401?

What livery would you like to see on 86401 if it is repainted?

• InterCity Swallow

• Network SouthEast + being named “Northampton Town”

• InterCity Executive

• British Rail blue

• Electric blue (like 86259)

• West Coast Railways Maroon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

221101 Voyager

Established Member
I was just wondering about what has happened to 86401. Has it been repainted or renamed or is it still in CS Caledonian blue and retains the same name?

I shall also post a poll to see what livery people would like it to wear the most.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DustyBin

Established Member
I just voted and was pleasantly surprised to see that NSE is in the lead! Not that our little poll means anything, sadly....

221101 Voyager

Established Member
I just voted and was pleasantly surprised to see that NSE is in the lead! Not that our little poll means anything, sadly....
Me too. It is a shame the poll doesn't mean much really.

I hope they do it in NSE and not WCRC Maroon. Anyone who thought maroon looks good needs to rethink that! :D ;)

hst43102

It amazes me that six people voted for the WCRC maroon. An awful livery designed to make locos disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.