• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What happened to my Railcard?

Joseph T

I just purchased a 3-year Disabled Persons Railcard but I haven't transferred it to my account and now I can't remember the Railcard number for it. Do I have to purchase another one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

800Travel

I just purchased a 3-year Disabled Persons Railcard but I haven't transferred it to my account and now I can't remember the Railcard number for it. Do I have to purchase another one?
Did you purchase it online? And if so, from who?

When I purchased mine from the railcard website, I got a confirmation email that had my railcard number in.

Joseph T

Did you purchase it online? And if so, from who?

When I purchased mine from the railcard website, I got a confirmation email that had my railcard number in.
I purchased mine from the Railcard app. I did get an email like you said but it didn't have the number needed to transfer it.

800Travel

I purchased mine from the Railcard app. I did get an email like you said but it didn't have the number needed to transfer it.
If the email doesn’t have your railcard number then give railcard a call. They should be able to trace your purchase from any details you gave during purchasing such as your email, name, address etc. They can hopefully then provide you with your railcard number.