• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What might this meeting entail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGrunter

Hi.
I've found this forum to be a wealth of information but I cannot find an answer to my current question.

I have passed my assessments, MMI and DMI. About a month ago I was called and told that training was starting soon and to check I was stil Interested.

I was called this week and asked if I would attend a meeting with someone from the company. I was told it was a relaxed meeting and would last in the region of 30-45 min.

My question is, does anyone have any idea what this meeting / interview would intail or the structure of it?

It is with freightliner

Kind regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Llama

Established Member
Could be to ask you about any significant life events that could've affected your state of mind slightly since you did the psychometrics.

Chumba

Ask them ? Say you would like to know the purpose to help you prepare correctly for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.