• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
please note: nose protection equipment is now being sold for all forum meets, please pay me or yorkie the small sum of £0.50 (£1 being a pound, ;)) and we shall supply you the BRAND NEW Seth branded NPE!
Can I pay Yorkie £3 since I'm not bothered to do the Bubble Car ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
When I saw TC and Seth I thought he was Seth's younger brother ;)... obviously they have a love/hate relationship! (Though at the time I was trying to fathom why a Class 37 was driving thru Lambeth North...)

RJ

Established Member
jonb said:
Sounds bad mate - Looks as though the Police are having a pretty bad job handling it all as well...

Yeah the police have been around a lot more recently, and the headmaster was notified of the goings on in Crystal Palace.

Yeah, it does.

Just stick with your freinds, be freindly to everyone and try not to 'make' any enemies. I was never bullied in school cus i stuck with people i knew and trusted.

Wast cool or popular. I was differant and people (including girls beleive it or not) liked and respected me for that.

Unfortuantely that large crowd this morning outside school are most of my friends, we all hang out by the shops before school to mess around. When the yout' was fighting with one of them, two of my mates just grabbed his arms and tried to stop him. He threaten to stab them - boys like saying that for some reason :roll:. So I was a bit worried after school when I saw them at the gate* Fortunately they all disappeared. When I tell people I'm a "trainspotter", they actually respect that and I don't get any ridicule. Especially when I tell them I get £20 for taking a picture and sending it to a magazine. Then they say it's not bad at all and that they would do that.

I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow - it's my birthday :(:(:(:(:(

*When I saw gate, I mean the opening to the school which doesn't actually have a gate.

T

Tom

Something like this Tom...?

Attachments

• 37lambeth.JPG
    37lambeth.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 32

Tom B

Established Member
Instead of hanging about by the shops isnt the school open? So you could go to the library / common room / IT room etc. Or use a different gate at the end of school.

Though I know how frustrating it is to be told by teachers that if you don't want to be hassled keep away from people. You shouldn't have to move out of the way of troublemakers, the staff should be dealing with them rather than taking the easy option.

Edit: err yes TC, but it wasn't designed to happen ;). When there's a large crowd of people looking at you expectantly and something goes wrong (like overshooting a platform on a route you wrote)...

nutter

Happy birthday for tomorrow Joea1.
Don't worry about 'being stabbed'. Most of these little sh*ts are full of sh*t. Just make sure you walk confidently (see last post) and you should be O.K.
Don't swing the arms too much but maybe about 20 degrees out from the leg line, so it's not too much but just enough to have the psycological effect

Only get worried if one of them as a hand glued to the side (meaning they could have a knife up their sleeve, little sh*ts) or have one hand constantly in a pocket, meaning they are holding a weapon in their pocket.

Also, make sure you keep ALL members of the group in your line of sight, to ensure you don't get attacked behind.

If ANYONE, who will only use the advice I may give in SELF DEFENSE ONLY, needs more personnal safety advice just PM me (I don't want to get into trouble with the MODS, I feel i'm pushing the boundries here)

Tom B

Established Member
So long as it's not inciting violence I can't see any problems.

Happy Birthday as well for tomorrow joea1 :).

T

Tom

nutter, you're not pushing any boundaries, as I said Seth has personal experience so feel free to continue

RJ

Established Member
nutter said:
Happy birthday for tomorrow Joea1.
Don't worry about 'being stabbed'. Most of these little sh*ts are full of sh*t. Just make sure you walk confidently (see last post) and you should be O.K.
Don't swing the arms too much but maybe about 20 degrees out from the leg line, so it's not too much but just enough to have the psycological effect

Only get worried if one of them as a hand glued to the side (meaning they could have a knife up their sleeve, little sh*ts) or have one hand constantly in a pocket, meaning they are holding a weapon in their pocket.

Also, make sure you keep ALL members of the group in your line of sight, to ensure you don't get attacked behind.

If ANYONE, who will only use the advice I may give in SELF DEFENSE ONLY, needs more personnal safety advice just PM me (I don't want to get into trouble with the MODS, I feel i'm pushing the boundries here)

Cheers, I agree that most of them are full of it but sometimes you have to beware ;)

So long as it's not inciting violence I can't see any problems.

Happy Birthday as well for tomorrow joea1 :)

Cheers, I would like to look forward to it. Problem is, it's tradition to get rushed on your birthday, which isn't a problem for most people. Problem is, I've made one or two bad contacts, which has sort of accumlated :(. I think the whole school is looking forward to tomorrow ;) :(. However, I'm going in anyway, they ain't gonna stop me even if I am outnumbered 1000:1 :D

nutter

One very handy number to remember when you have a group running after you. 999 or if you aren't that optamistic, the number of the local funeral director :lol:.
Always remember, broot foce is better for impulsive reactions than tactical fighting. If you know the basics, you can take out a group of 3 or even 4 untrained fighters with a bit of luck. Maybe we should call this thread self defense advice ;)

If they hit you harder than is just 'mucking about' then you have 5 seconds (by law) to strike as hard as you can. If you strike the leader of the group then the rest should leave you alone (an army without a leader is a load of nobidies with guns) but remember what i said, if you start the fight, the law will have you for breakfast.

as for being aware, look at the centre of the chest. This way, you can see all limbs using your pherial(?) vision. If there is more than one, find another way round.

RJ

Established Member
It's not so much a single leader - I really wasn't joking when I said 1000:1.

nutter

In that case, hang around with the friends you can trust to protect you or if LOADS come after you at the same time, wait for the one who is most psyced up. You can tell this by rapid eye movements, shaking and just pure arragonce.

You may say it's 1:1000 but there is ALWAYS a leader. The main problem is deciding if it's the one going for you or the one at the back giving everyone commands. If it's a group of 3 or more it is important you strike first (I felt thretened gov. ;)).
Just remember SAS if a fight is INNEVITABLE

Speed
Aggression
Surpise

Speed because it will scare the aggressor and also skock onlookers
Aggression because if you don't commit you WILL loose, and it will hurt them more
Surprise will have a simular effect of speed but will ensure you have the first strike

This is why the Special Air Service (SAS) are so succesful ;)

If you want any more advice then PM me as I feel i'm getting VVVVEEEERRRRRRYYYYYY close to iciting violence.

Thats me for the night, good look with tomorrow and iif anybody feels they will be under threat soon, just PM me

Tom B

Established Member
So long as it is in defence to what people are doing unprovoked to joea1, there should be no problems.

Met Driver

Established Member
joea1 said:
Problem is, it's tradition to get rushed on your birthday, which isn't a problem for most people.

Ahh yes, "Birthday Beats" as it's known here. Thankfully I've never been subjected to it - my birthday's in August. :D

T

Tom

I've never been subjected to any of those. My birthday fortunately lies in a half term. :)

RJ

Established Member
My Birthday is usually in the Easter Holidays, but this year is different for the school I attend.

Ta for the advice everybody. Whichever clown sets the pace tomorrow is gonna get a series of punch in their temples-if it knocks them out, too bad-if they want to fight me in numbers, I'll fight raw. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Julian G

Established Member
Seth said:
Ahh yes, "Birthday Beats" as it's known here. Thankfully I've never been subjected to it - my birthday's in August. :D
I hardly got any birthday beats
because I never do it to somebody, so I get respect

RJ

Established Member
To be honest I've never participated in rushing somebody. Got the birthday beats but I firmed it :D One boy got some damage to his jaw for initiating it though, so not too bad.

jdjonnay

Joe, I've only read the first post, but I can say I've been in this situation before.

As you can probably tell from my picture thing, I ride a motorbike (well, did, it got written off a few nights ago when a car drove into me, thank god I've still got my car in one piece), and as such I make sure I wear a lot of protective gear. Helmet, gloves with reinforced knuckles, armoured jacket and heavy boots. You see where I'm going? ;)

Anyway, I go past a bus-stop on my way home from college every night, and see a few local kids there, either waiting for or getting off the school bus. They're good kids, really are, a lot of them are younger brothers and sisters of lads and lasses I know who are a similar age to me. I always give them a toot on the bike horn or flick my full beam trigger to give them a flash of the lights.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I started noticing a crowd of chavs near the bus stop. Don't know who they are or where they're from - our community is very close-knit and they aren't a local crew, thats for sure. No idea where the buggers came from.

So one night I'm on my way home, and OMG WTF, there's carnage in the bus stop. These chavvy kids are kicking up and going for all these 14/15 year olds. Deary me, I thought, rode past and straight to a mates house. I dragged him out, and we each got a suspension fork from a bike he was dismantling. He jumped on the back of my bike and we got back up to the stop, where this was still going on.

Off the bike, helmetted up, each holding the bars off of a motorbike. We told them to get off the kids, which they did. We walked forwards at them, and got them into the corner of a bus stop. Asked the kids what they'd taken - IIRC it was a gameboy and one of the girl's mp3 players. We demanded them back.

At first it was "I 'ent got them blud, 'onest". A few more steps forward and the goods were "found" by them "on the floor". Guess the kids must have dropped them, eh? ;)

So we basically told them that we don't want them here any more, by this time another couple of lads from our lot had arrived for back-up. They were sheepish and seemed like they were gonna clear off. We turned to walk away, and one must have ran and grabbed my mate, the one who had the bar. I remember shouting "OI!" then bringing my weapon down on the attackers head, which knocked him out. The others legged it, the one who was unconcious we dragged back into the bus stop, checked he was breathing, and then as he started to come round we left him to it, with a note on his stomach that said something along the lines of "Deck off".

Surprisingly we never saw them again, and the kiddies haven't had any more trouble, yay.

It sounds like a story from the ghetto, I know, and I'm not usually a violent person, but people attacking younger/smaller people than themselves I honestly can't stand. I didn't go up there looking for a fight, and the bars were just to frighten them off, but I ended up using mine...

Also, now one of the 15 year old girls from the bus stop texts me about 91283921 times a day. So now I've got an admirer who's still in school, cough, jail-bait, cough.

Sprog

Established Member
jdjonnay said:
Joe, I've only read the first post, but I can say I've been in this situation before.

As you can probably tell from my picture thing, I ride a motorbike (well, did, it got written off a few nights ago when a car drove into me, thank god I've still got my car in one piece), and as such I make sure I wear a lot of protective gear. Helmet, gloves with reinforced knuckles, armoured jacket and heavy boots. You see where I'm going? ;)

Anyway, I go past a bus-stop on my way home from college every night, and see a few local kids there, either waiting for or getting off the school bus. They're good kids, really are, a lot of them are younger brothers and sisters of lads and lasses I know who are a similar age to me. I always give them a toot on the bike horn or flick my full beam trigger to give them a flash of the lights.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I started noticing a crowd of chavs near the bus stop. Don't know who they are or where they're from - our community is very close-knit and they aren't a local crew, thats for sure. No idea where the buggers came from.

So one night I'm on my way home, and OMG WTF, there's carnage in the bus stop. These chavvy kids are kicking up and going for all these 14/15 year olds. Deary me, I thought, rode past and straight to a mates house. I dragged him out, and we each got a suspension fork from a bike he was dismantling. He jumped on the back of my bike and we got back up to the stop, where this was still going on.

Off the bike, helmetted up, each holding the bars off of a motorbike. We told them to get off the kids, which they did. We walked forwards at them, and got them into the corner of a bus stop. Asked the kids what they'd taken - IIRC it was a gameboy and one of the girl's mp3 players. We demanded them back.

At first it was "I 'ent got them blud, 'onest". A few more steps forward and the goods were "found" by them "on the floor". Guess the kids must have dropped them, eh? ;)

So we basically told them that we don't want them here any more, by this time another couple of lads from our lot had arrived for back-up. They were sheepish and seemed like they were gonna clear off. We turned to walk away, and one must have ran and grabbed my mate, the one who had the bar. I remember shouting "OI!" then bringing my weapon down on the attackers head, which knocked him out. The others legged it, the one who was unconcious we dragged back into the bus stop, checked he was breathing, and then as he started to come round we left him to it, with a note on his stomach that said something along the lines of "Deck off".

Surprisingly we never saw them again, and the kiddies haven't had any more trouble, yay.

It sounds like a story from the ghetto, I know, and I'm not usually a violent person, but people attacking younger/smaller people than themselves I honestly can't stand. I didn't go up there looking for a fight, and the bars were just to frighten them off, but I ended up using mine...

Also, now one of the 15 year old girls from the bus stop texts me about 91283921 times a day. So now I've got an admirer who's still in school, cough, jail-bait, cough.

LOL

Fecking Sweet!

Nice work! ;) :D :D :D ]

Sorry to hear about your bike though! :(

jdjonnay

;)

Don't worry about the bike, I'm not. It was literally about to blow up anyway, (15,000 miles over what the engine is meant to last for) and I'm looking at a couple of thousand from my claim :) His car came off a LOT worse than my bike anyway, the bike may be repaired on his insurance, the car is a definite write off.

But yeh, cars are the way to stay safe. Even if the gear you wear on a bike does make you like superman :lol:

TheSlash

Established Member
jdjonnay said:
Just as well I'm first generation Cornish then ;)
You're right, i did notice a few things where you didn't quite have the right idea, like when you went racing off on your motorbike instead of your tractor, and when you attacked them with suspension forks instead of pitch forks :D ;)
Edited (by doublepost prevention system):
Also you shouted "Oi" instead "Ohh aahhhh" 8-)

RJ

Established Member
Hmm :( After school today I took the usual bus to Crystal Palace. The top deck was almost full and I was right at the back. Three boys got on after a couple of stops. Two of them had dogs. All of a sudden, everyone went quiet. There was one seat just in front of the back. One of my mates sitting near the back whispered to one of the younger ones to come and sit there. One of the boys with a dog heard and came and sat in the seat and asked why my mate called his dog. Then the usual... What phone do you have, have you got it on you, I'll hurt you if I find one, where do you live, where are you going, have you got any money then? For that last one, my mate said that he doesn't carry money, he has a lunch card lol. And he had his phone, pouch etc. I had my phone in one pocket and my digi cam in my bag. The boy was a member of a crew based in Gipsy Hill. My mate has a cousin in it, so the boy left him. Then another mate of mine had to get off. Someone wished him good luck because at that point, those dogs were blocking the gangway. They didn't bother him. So they got off in Crystal Palace High Street, nobody got harmed. I was scared though, that dog was drooling and it had some nasty teeth. I could feel it's breath on my leg although I had trousers on, and the dog at the front of the bus was huge. My heart was beating at MEGA rate. The boy looked at me, but I just stared at the front of the bus, he didn't say anything to me.

Everyone else got off near Palace bus station. I took a bus 202 destined for Lee Green in order to see the SERCO at Lee. Just before the bus got there, I was browsing my phone and learnt it was CAPED. I stayed on till Lee Green. A few metres before the last stop, I saw 3 boys/men walking towards Lee, watching the bus. I raised my hand vertically to hide my phone from view. I watching them with my peripheral vision, and they were slowing down. There was a young man sitting behind me chatting on his phone. Next thing I know, one of the men was walking in the road beside the bus, pushing the rear doors emergency open button and shouted "Come off the bus man". Now, this guy looked mad, so I really was scared. The driver short worked to Lee Green, so I was forced to get off :(. I did so. The men were after the young man. They surrounded him. I was scared, so I ducked into a Sainsburys and contemplated calling the police. I didn't and hid my phone in my school bag. I came back out and saw the three men assaulting the young man. I hid again, and peered round a wall to see the men pushing the man into the road. So I went back into Sainsburys. I came back out and they had apparently disappeared. A dopehead came out of the supermarket singing to himself. I waited for the next bus, which was headed for Lewisham. Next thing, I see the men bursting out of the Sainsburys. The first available bus was another 202 to Blackheath, so I took that and got away from the scene - there was some blood on the ground. Why does this crap still happen?

Simming

I tend to ignore fights and **** down here in camborne redruth. I also try and get along with everyone, even if I hate there guts. I know a few people in the "illogan square lot" a few of the local pillheads, and so on.

Ive never started on, or tried to start on, anyone from around this way, when I was in school. I gave them lip a couple of times, but I was only giving it back.

And as the slash was saying, all these f-ing cornish inbred pikie chav scum down this way all have a large family, and you **** up with one, you got the rest of them after you. That happend to a mate in school, ****ed off someones brother and got his head kicked in by his older brother.

Its also the reason why when JDjonny has them foamy mouth pikie ****s start on him down illogan once (Ya c**t, you dont give em the 2 finger salut, just let em get on with there big man stunt ;)) I didn't really want to fight back, its alright flooring them there and then, but when there brother cross dad cross uncle comes after you It aint nice

God bless this wonderful country we live in!

As for fighting tactics, do it dirty man. if they put there fists up, kick em in the ******** or shove a finger in the eyes. who cares if it aint fair. And all that pants about never kick a man when hes down?!?!?? why not, the more you kick him, the harder it is for him to kick you back!

TheSlash

Established Member
Next time Joe, go up to the biggest one and say "Right, you ****ing want it? Let's have it then you **** {include deep scowl - stare through him}, then just draw on everything they have done to you and what they have done to your mates, and let rip. Any more problems, let me know 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.