• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where am I?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
aytziw.png

Iskra

Established Member
My last few on here have gone pretty quick, so I'm gonna make things a little less obvious this time:

2edpgd0.png

Iskra

Established Member
As a little clue, note the compass direction the line travels from right to left :)

Last edited:

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Hopefully this time I will remember that it is me who set the question... where is this rather industrial looking location?

upload_2019-7-28_21-20-21.png

lxfe_mxtterz

Yep.

How so quickly?!?!? Don't tell me you had the same image saved for potential use on this thread?
Thanks! :D

Ahahah, no I didn't have the same image saved. However, I did notice the train shed at the end of the platform and I couldn't think of anywhere other than Thurso and Wick for stations with a single platform and a train shed! So I went with Thurso and it happened to be correct (yay)! ;)

I hope this birds eye view map is alright.

356B1D2F-9A3C-45BA-BF33-745B9C429EB8.jpeg

Good luck!

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Bermondsey South, looking towards Peckham...?

Edited: Actually no it's not, unless the 3D software has merged two tracks where it shouldn't...