• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where am I?

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Not Witley. Still a long way away from it...

Time for a clue, I reckon.

This station is served by two distinct services which run out of the same terminus, and the off peak frequency of both services is half hourly. One of the services is usually a formation of three or six cars and the other is usually eight cars.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Haha yes, I'll try to make it a harder one next time then.

Over to you.
How hard they are seems to be very random - look at my last one; it should have been easy but took a lot of prodding before you saw it and got it quite quickly.

Anyway... I'll post a busier location for the next one; let's see how long this takes - it is in theory an easy one:

1688387567099.png

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I'm useless at guessing them but very good at taking open floors when they arise <:D
Station circled in purple.
I think we may need a clue as to which part of the country to look in.

It's clearly a 1930s suburban area and the line appears not to be electrified?

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
As it's an open floor, plus I recognised Irvine anyway having stated there a number of times... I'll offer one up.

The station is by the crossroads between the two lakes and the roundabout.

1700265773438.png