• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where can I see AGA Class 317s and Class 321s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class325

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I've spent too long trying to find this.

At what station can I find both Class 321s and Class 317s of AGA.

Ideally needs to be close to Cambridge/Hertfordshire.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dk1

Veteran Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I've spent too long trying to find this.

Bethnal Green is the obvious one however 317s make there way up as far as Ipswich in the evening peak.

Established Member
You won't find any 321s on the line to Cambridge, as @dk1 rightly points out, your best bet is on the line from London Liverpool Street to Ipswich. Stratford and London Liverpool Street are your best bet, sadly for you that will be the closest they get to Cambridge.

cactustwirly

Established Member

317s work to Hertford, Bishop's Stortford and maybe Cambridge?
321s work to Essex, Southend, Braintree, Harwich and Ipswich services

Kite159

Veteran Member
Bethnal Green is a good start (gets you everything else on the Great Eastern Line), but it won't get you all the 317s as it will miss any on Stratford -> Bishop Stortford working

Status
Not open for further replies.