• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where to buy old level crossing pedestal with counterweights, pump and boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Seaton

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new AHB/ABCL level crossing pedestal with counterweights, boom and pump so I can demonstrate manual operation in the event of failed barriers.

I run a railway track safety training company, based in Bridlington. One of the courses I deliver is AOD Level Crossing Attendant and part of the practical assessment is to manually operate the barrier by hand. My old barrier was stolen not long ago and my usual contact that sources me with retired trackside furniture has exhausted all avenues in finding me a replacement and I can't for the life of me find any anywhere, I've searched the length of the internet and spoke to other training providers within the industry, with no luck in finding any.

I don't suppose anyone could point me in the right direction as to where I could purchase one?

Thanks very much in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tom1681

Four AHBs have just been upgraded to CCTV & MCB-ODs on the Felixstowe route. That old stuff must be somewhere...

bishdunster

W.S.R. Minehead level crossing is due for renewal this winter, try contacting them, although the work is being funded by the county council.

Status
Not open for further replies.