• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which company do I claim Delay Repay from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jednick

I used an Advance Purchase ticket today from Ilkeston to Worcester (changing at Nottingham and Birmingham).

The Northern train from Ilkeston arrived into Nottingham 20 minutes late and I missed my booked CrossCountry train from Nottingham to Birmingham.

I got the next train from Nottingham to Birmingham but missed my planned train from Birmingham New Street to Worcester.

I'll get the next train from Birmingham New Street to Worcester, I thought - that would get me home 30 minutes later than planned. But it was cancelled.

So, I got a train from Moor Street to Worcester and arrived home a total of 45 minutes late.

Who do I send my Delay Repay claim form to?

Is it Northern Rail, who made me miss the connection at Nottingham?

Or, is West Midlands Railway who cancelled the train from Birmingham to Worcester?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
It is Northern. It's always the first company who caused the itinerary to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.