• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Who can spot something wrong in this Polish sleeper video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

citycat

Still waiting for the exact answer, though superalbs may be on the right track (excuse the pun). If no one gets it by 18:00 CET, then I’ll give a clue.

Ze Random One

Well, I'd say the vestibule shot of a Mk3 SLEP is very out of place in Krakow.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that someone spliced this whole video together from other videos (perhaps not even theirs).

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
The channel just appears to have a load of garbled together clips with different titles. I'm rather amused by the "clean" toilet which had clearly just been used.

Apparently the TM's office in their London to Penzance video is also that of the RailJet!

Gag Halfrunt

"Rzepin" is Wien Hauptbahnhof (06:15).

DB Regio train in Kunowice (or is that legit?) (06:38).

"Berlin Rummelsberg" is Berlin Ostkreuz (09:37).

Last edited:

citycat

Well done. Mk3 is the right answer. I watched the video and thought ‘Eh? When did PKP start operating Mk 3’s? Did they buy some ex CS stock that I didn’t hear about?’

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
There are several sections spliced in which don't fit, at least a couple being from Czechia (ČD and Regiojet trains, which I doubt get to that part of Poland).
I don't recognise the green fields (and what looks like a lineside pipeline) between Berlin Friedrichstrasse and Hbf!
And you cross the "Order" river rather than the Oder/Odra.

On Moderation
Can't think why comments are turned off for that video on YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.