• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Why can't I find Paris - Strasbourg tickets for July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urpert

Essendine or between Étaples and Rang-du-Fliers
I need to travel from Paris to Strasbourg on 10th July, returning on 23rd. I've tried TGV-Europe, Captain Train and Loco2 but none of them can find any tickets - they return an error message which suggest that the booking horizon isn't open yet (even though it's clearly less than 3 months away). There don't appear to be any engineering works affecting the LGV Est on either of those dates. I've tried asking Voyages SNCF on Twitter but they are useless. Any experts on here have any ideas?

At this rate I'm going to have to go to Trainseurope at St Pancras and see if they can find anything!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NicholasNCE

Next time you could try tweeting Captain Train, they are usually quite responsive in both French and English...

Tickets are usually released by SNCF around 6am (7am BST) so if you want the best prices it's worth getting up early.

Status
Not open for further replies.