• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Windows live movie maker, and no sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertclark125

Established Member
I've got a HDD camcorder, which is also HD ready. The next step for me is to go HD. I've got two computers, the main one, which I've typed this on, and a laptop I got in November 2009. The main computer has both Windows Movie Maker, which I use a lot, and Windows Live Movie Maker. The laptop only has the latter.

So the problem? Well, on my main computer, which uses Vista, Live movie maker picsk up the sound no bother. The laptop, well, it has Windows 7, and it doesn't pick up any sound! Yet, the clips can be viewed on both computers, with sound!

The camcorder software was successfully installed on both machines. So, do I need to get pinnacle, for my laptop, or are there any other suggestions?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robertclark125

Established Member
Mute speakers on live movie maker? well you may be interested to know that the video got uploaded to youtube, and in 1080 mode, is stop staerty, but not in any other mode, and also, still has no sound!

ah just what I suspected, you will need to re capture the films, you will need to test it first, make sure that sound gets in, if that fails tweak the volume control

mbonwick

Established Member
It's possible that your computer doesn't have the required sound codecs. Have you tried installing K-Lite codec pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.