• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMT - Trainee Driver (Talent Pool) - Crewe / Shrewsbury / Leamington Spa (27/12/23)

TonyBrides

Cheers. I am 22 years deep into a policing career, so I know the feeling and the excitement about leaving!

It was the longest period of my career, between knowing I was leaving and handing my notice in.

I let my taser and Pol2 expire, I think my team knew something was happening even though I never said anything.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

It was the longest period of my career, between knowing I was leaving and handing my notice in.

I let my taser and Pol2 expire, I think my team knew something was happening even though I never said anything.
Same mate, it's hard to stay motivated, I am in a strategic Hq role, lots of meetings etc, all I can think about is leaving!

Im sure I won't have to wait too long. Hopefully my life will be very different before the Christmas carrier rota is released!

gazgareth

Same mate, it's hard to stay motivated, I am in a strategic Hq role, lots of meetings etc, all I can think about is leaving!

Im sure I won't have to wait too long. Hopefully my life will be very different before the Christmas carrier rota is released!
15 years still to go for me, unless I can get a train role.

Neighbourhood Sergeant and totally demoralised with how it is run.

Termak

Good news for me, good news for someone in the talent pool. I will be withdrawing my application for WMT as I have accepted an offer for Depot Driver with EMR. In this climate I thought it’s best to accept the first one that comes along, as no one knows how long I could be in the talent pool. Best of luck to you all.

easternstop

Good news for me, good news for someone in the talent pool. I will be withdrawing my application for WMT as I have accepted an offer for Depot Driver with EMR. In this climate I thought it’s best to accept the first one that comes along, as no one knows how long I could be in the talent pool. Best of luck to you all.
Which depot pool were you in?. Also congrats and goodluck