• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMT - Trainee Senior Conductor - Coventry (talent pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AgentGemini

Careful getting your hopes up here with this tenuous advert. Abellio WMT have been known to, basically seriously cock these sort of things up.

butch

Careful getting your hopes up here with this tenuous advert. Abellio WMT have been known to, basically seriously cock these sort of things up.
I applied for the advertised jobs at Birmingham in November, saw the advert on facebook and my application got lost and ended up on this site
Find Jobs - External Careers (Global) (deutschebahngroup.careers)even though the advert said it was for Abellio so i will have to wait till they hopefully advertise again un the near future i was so gutted about what happened

AgentGemini

Butch - it gets better. In autumn 2019 they opened up jobs on their site for spaces at a couple of depots. It transpires that some already-employees had applied for internal transfer to these depots. WMT then for fun decided to withdraw the vacancies and left the already-WMT-employees high and dry. I will leave you to imagine the reactions...

However, there is something seriously wrong here - the deutschebhan group is Cross Country, not Abellio WMT. I think XC may have been recruiting at the same time as there is no way DB would have advertised for Abellio. I would recommend keeping an eye on XC and Chiltern (who are both DB via Arriva) and Avanti as they are also within Coventry commuting range as well.

Last edited:

butch

Butch - it gets better. In autumn 2019 they opened up jobs on their site for spaces at a couple of depots. It transpires that some already-employees had applied for internal transfer to these depots. WMT then for fun decided to withdraw the vacancies and left the already-WMT-employees high and dry. I will leave you to imagine the reactions...

However, there is something seriously wrong here - the deutschebhan group is Cross Country, not Abellio WMT. I think XC may have been recruiting at the same time as there is no way DB would have advertised for Abellio. I would recommend keeping an eye on XC and Chiltern (who are both DB via Arriva) and Avanti as they are also within Coventry commuting range as well.
nice one mate

Hi Agent Gemini i'm hoping something comes up in Birmingham in the near future as that's where i live ....if you hear about anything coming up in the future please let me know mate...cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.