• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Women Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Established Member
Seth said:
I'm not an LU worker yet, but if things go according to plan over the next few weeks, that'll soon change! :D

What will you be doing for LU? :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
Chaz said:
What will you be doing for LU? :)

I'm hoping to be one of the 12 lucky individuals to be selected for the apprenticeship scheme. :thumbrig:

Jim

Established Member
Seth said:
I'm hoping to be one of the 12 lucky individuals to be selected for the apprenticeship scheme. :thumbrig:
Chav's allowed;)
Maybe you should take a holiday;)

jdjonnay

LOL

I've been rammed off my bike 3 times now by cage* drivers, but every one of them has been a bloke :s

I hate driving a car and having bikes around me, makes me feel really uneasy because I know how easy they are to er.. kill.

But yeh, don't moan too much about women drivers, they're pretty bad in general ( ;) ), but I've had worse driving horrors from blokes.

(probably because there's less women on the road anyway as they're busy applying make-up during the early morning hours when most of my accidents have happened)

*cage = car

Status
Not open for further replies.