• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Worcester to Par

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could someone tell me what the absolute cheapest fare for this one-way journey could be. I will have a 16-25 railcard and will travel at the end of July.
I've looked at the websites but I was wondering if anyone knew a way of finding a cheaper journey than the £27ish that it would otherwise cost...

Thanks..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
That looks like an Advance single, £27 is the cheapest fare available on XC & Connections. The price will only go up when that quota is sold out though...

A cheaper fare may be available on FGW, fares start considerably lower than that according to Avantix Traveller. You could try using a site powered by Atos Origin (as opposed to the awful thetrainline site) and specify slower routes. You could also try putting something like via Weston super mare.

bnm

Established Member
Weds 28th July as an example.....

Worcester Stations to Bristol TM. £6.95 Off Peak Day Single with Railcard
Bristol TM to Par on the 1553 change at Taunton £8.90 (£17.50 1st Class) Advance with Railcard.

Total: £15.85 (£24.95 1st Class on Taunton-Par leg)

Advance price correct as at 1714 27/06.

Status
Not open for further replies.