• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Worcestershire Parkway not accepted on GWR Delay Repay form, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT 390

Established Member
I am trying to put in a Delay Repay claim for a delay of just over 1 hour from Worcestershire Parkway to Great Malvern but the GWR delay repay form won't accept Worcestershire Parkway as a valid station. I assume this is because it is a new station (although they have had plenty of time to add it).

What should I do as I want the Delay Repay paid in to my bank account and I don't want to send bank details over email. I don't mind waiting a few days and see if they add but I don't want to miss the 28 days to put in the Delay Repay claim if it is not added in time?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Make the claim as being from Worcester Shrub Hill and add a note stating the actual starting point, if there is a facility to make a note.

VT 390

Established Member
Make the claim as being from Worcester Shrub Hill and add a note stating the actual starting point, if there is a facility to make a note.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the GWR Delay Repay form does not have anywhere to add notes.

VT 390

Established Member
make it as a written claim via their customer services?
I think that's what I am going to have to do, I just don't know how it will be paid that way.

I am actually quite surprised Worcestershire Parkway has not been added jet considering the delays to opening they had plenty of time to add it.

SteveM70

Established Member
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the GWR Delay Repay form does not have anywhere to add notes.

write a note on a piece of paper, put your ticket next to it, take a photo and upload that where they ask for a photo of your ticket

paddington

write a note on a piece of paper, put your ticket next to it, take a photo and upload that where they ask for a photo of your ticket

Or just use a program like Paint to add some text to the photo / scan of your ticket...

VT 390

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies, I was about to submit the claim using the suggestions above but Worcestershire Parkway has now been added so have managed to submit my Delay Repay claim as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.