• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

XC qualified positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicKat

Hi all, I don't suppose anybody knows how many vacancies there are at the Leeds depot for XC? I see that they are advertising but doesn't give much more information than that. Thank you in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alpha.romeo

Same here, I applied in February and the application is showing "on hold prior to assessment".
I've emailed them 3 to 4 times since then and not got a sliver of a response on what's happening. I've emailed them again to ask if I need to re apply for the new vacancy...still waiting!
From what I'd heard, the jobs from earlier this year had been filled, one from freightliner and the other from Grand Central.

rob12

Does anybody else have a problem with the all aboard careers website? sometimes it works and then other times it seems to crash? Tried to connect all day and no joy, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.