• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

York to Selby via Sherburn on EYRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searle

Established Member
Looking into buying an East Yorkshire Round Robin, on the 11:02 York - Selby, which runs via Sherburn-in-Elmet. The Map for the EYRR shows that it's valid from York to Selby, but it doesn't say it's not valid for services that go via Sherburn. It also says that not all stations are shown on the map, which seems to work in my favour as well.

It all seems ok to me, but I was wondering what some other people's thoughts were on this?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
It all seems ok to me, but I was wondering what some other people's thoughts were on this?

The map is from a time when the vast majority of trains went direct via the ECML, before the East Coast timetable recast. In my experience its accepted on either route, no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.