• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAHAWK

Has Youtube changed again??
Im asking cause sometimes is when I go on to a video to watch it that the video is paused, before is when I go on a video it plays but now sometimes it does. Is it Youtube or something else.
Also sometimes is a yellow box comes up at the bottom of the screen saying "Only secure content is displayed - Whats the risk? Show all content" I haven't had that before on Youtube (also happens on other sites), So how do I get rid of it please??
I am no expert dealing with computers so I need please.
Thank you so much in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jonny

Established Member
Has Youtube changed again??
Im asking cause sometimes is when I go on to a video to watch it that the video is paused, before is when I go on a video it plays but now sometimes it does. Is it Youtube or something else.
Also sometimes is a yellow box comes up at the bottom of the screen saying "Only secure content is displayed - Whats the risk? Show all content" I haven't had that before on Youtube (also happens on other sites), So how do I get rid of it please??
I am no expert dealing with computers so I need please.
Thank you so much in advance.

It might be your browser - are you using Internet Explorer by any chance?

If so - consider trying Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Even if the messages come up from time to time, they seem to remember preferences by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.