• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Booking Praha to Prague and Warsaw Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Hi!
I was looking to book a reservation for the Prague to Warsaw sleeper however unfortunately the Ceske Drahy seems to encounter an error.
I have attached a couple a photo of the error message when I attempt to book the deluxe sleeper for instance.
Any help is appreciated!
Sam
upload_2018-11-2_0-47-20.png

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
The night trains to Slovakia are also not bookable, which suggests engineering work in CZ rather than PL. Another possibility is the December timetable change, but that's a night later.

Try mailing them.

Established Member
Isn't it a PKP sleeper rather than CD? Try booking with them as the systems often don't cross reference.

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
The night trains to Slovakia are also not bookable, which suggests engineering work in CZ rather than PL. Another possibility is the December timetable change, but that's a night later.

Try mailing them.
Yes, I shall give them a message I think, see what they come back with, I'll let you know!

Isn't it a PKP sleeper rather than CD? Try booking with them as the systems often don't cross reference.
I have tried the PKP website they just tell me to buy the ticket at a ticket office, it seems strange that I wouldn't be able to buy it with CD, I bought my Praha to Zurich sleeper ticket with them.
Here is what the PKP website gives me.
upload_2018-11-2_12-31-26.png
Sam

dutchflyer

Established Member
PKP does NOT sell online tickets , except since last week or so for the trains from Berlin, from out-of-country places and infact for international FROM PL is also still very, very restrictive.
PKP generally also only starts selling tix from 30 days before-due to the enormous nr. of repairs/works/late minute decided timings.
As a very rough general rule CD will have a small quota for its own clients on such cars, again probably only just from 30 days before. You could mail CD, who is very responsive, and ask them to detail/quote the possibilities. That it can sell space to Züri on its own cars says nothing for this.
To me it seems extremely highly unlikely -as so many English seem to fear all the time, that these sleep-cars are sold out on such a date.

Veteran Member
Just to clarify, it's the train that's not bookable, not just the sleeper.
It's a classic joint operation, with PKP supplying seats and sleeper and CD the couchettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.