• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bus driving application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Drynet

It's a good job really, one thing I was always told is the job is only as hard as you make it for yourself, and it's been very true in my career so far!

It's also good to have a PSV licence, you'll basically never be out of work! Hope you are enjoying it?

Yes mate really enjoying it gets stressful at times though . Knocked a side mirror if a parked car the other day going through a tight space

ninhog

Yes mate really enjoying it gets stressful at times though . Knocked a side mirror if a parked car the other day going through a tight space [emoji17]should have waited still live and learn had the saying goes.

Whereabouts are you driving buses?
I took the wing mirror off a lorry whilst using the bus lane on London Bridge. The driver wasn't very impressed [emoji46]

Status
Not open for further replies.