• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltern Train on WCML

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuddie

I was driving along the A41 yesterday and am certain that between the two Hemel junctions, I was over taken by a 2 car Chiltern blue DMU heading towards London.

Can any confirm I wasn't imagining things and if so why it would have been there?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kingsbury Jn.

I was driving along the A41 yesterday and am certain that between the two Hemel junctions, I was over taken by a 2 car Chiltern blue DMU heading towards London.

Can any confirm I wasn't imagining things and if so why it would have been there?

If you spotted it around 10.30am, it was likely 5A65 0923 Wolverton Centre Sidings to Wembley Lmd.

Ibex

As above, you wouldn't have been seeing things. It's a fairly common moves for the 165's - I believe they are having their DDA mods at Wolverton (beeping doors and what not).

Status
Not open for further replies.