• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 14 in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJSwan

Wondering if anybody can shed a light, or even confirm whether I was imaging it or not, but did I see a class 14 sitting in the grounds of an industrial estate just south of Inverurie this afternoon?

There were also a couple of parcels(?) vans too. Who do they belong to? When did they appear?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

On Moderation
Wondering if anybody can shed a light, or even confirm whether I was imaging it or not, but did I see a class 14 sitting in the grounds of an industrial estate just south of Inverurie this afternoon?

There were also a couple of parcels(?) vans too. Who do they belong to? When did they appear?
This month's Rail Express has the answers... D9500 has been bought by a private buyer from Andrew Briddon. Likewise CCT 94698 and Ferry van 889022 have also been acquired from the Dartmoor railway.

John Bishop

Located on the site of the old Inverurie papermills which were once rail connected. If you look closely you will see the old sidings and trackwork still in situ.

Status
Not open for further replies.