• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delayed delay repay with cross country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargull

I thought it might be useful for people to know the current Crosscountry backlog for delay repay is two months; they replied to me on twitter today saying they’re up to July 26th.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TUC

Established Member
I thought it might be useful for people to know the current Crosscountry backlog for delay repay is two months; they replied to me on twitter today saying they’re up to July 26th.
What's their reason/excuse?

Stargull

None given. Would be useful if at least they posted the current waiting time somewhere though.

londonbridge

Established Member
In complete contrast, I was delayed on Southwest trains last Saturday (24th), submitted a claim Sunday, got it approved Monday….

Goldfish62

Established Member
In complete contrast, I was delayed on Southwest trains last Saturday (24th), submitted a claim Sunday, got it approved Monday….
Yes, both they and GWR are very quick.

In contrast I have a Delay Repay claim in with XC for mid August. Looks like I'll have to wait a while yet.

Sleepy

Established Member
GWR refunds not very quick - strike cancellation in August still waiting for my refund !!

Goldfish62

Established Member
GWR refunds not very quick - strike cancellation in August still waiting for my refund !!
I can only speak for my experience. Two recent claims - one took five days to hear back on and the other was the next day.

Hope yours gets sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.