• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Deutsche Bahn Claim Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrisobrien

I sent off my first ever claim form to Deutsche Bahn on 29.04.2022 for a delay of over 120 minutes on a journey from Bremen to Kiel.The delay caused me all sorts of problems as I was due to catch a ferry at Kiel which I missed.I have not received any communication from DB yet.Would this be normal ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

k-c-p

Be patiernt :) . My last claim forms took at least 6 weeks to process.

dutchflyer

Established Member
I regularly follow also the community.bahn-which has loads of same questions and it seems that even for normal uncompliacted claims the time taken is 6-8 weeks-and for more coplicated (read oither operators/claims etc-that need to be fully certified) weeks longer. Yes, of course there are nice promises it should be done in 4 weeks-but as anywere (even UK) its staff shortage-and this work needs very skilled staff

rvdborgt

Yes, of course there are nice promises it should be done in 4 weeks-but as anywere (even UK) its staff shortage-and this work needs very skilled staff
It's not a "nice promise". It's a legal requirement to process these claims and pay the compensation within one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.