• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS Charity Open Day, Crewe Gresty Bridge, July 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymonster

Established Member
The DRS depot open days are resuming, with this year‘s event at Crewe Gresty Bridge on July 16th

We’re pleased to announce that the DRS charity open day will take place at our Gresty Bridge Depot, Crewe on Saturday 16 July 10am – 4pm.

The much-awaited event returns to welcome you behind the scenes of a rail freight depot. Bring the family along for a great day out and learn about all things DRS. Our friendly team and industry experts will be guiding you through locomotives and the depot and will be happy to answer any questions.

All money raised from the event goes to our sponsorship and donations fund, supporting many charities and local causes throughout the year.

Tickets
Tickets will be available at the gate or you can pre-order via the DRS Shop.

Adults £5
Under 16 Free (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

raveon

Don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket for this please? Thanks in advance

KevinTurvey

I arrived this morning and was turned away as they said the event was ticket only and sold out, even though the original advertisment clearly states either pre-order your tickets, or pay on the gate (which I have done on perhaps three previous similar occasions) So unfortunately DRS, a big fat zero out of ten on this occasion!

Fortunately I hadn't traveled too far. Anyone else have the same problem?

Dood75

It was reported on the DRS website a fair while ago it was to be advance tickets only following huge interest in the event....

ExRes

Established Member
I arrived this morning and was turned away as they said the event was ticket only and sold out, even though the original advertisment clearly states either pre-order your tickets, or pay on the gate (which I have done on perhaps three previous similar occasions) So unfortunately DRS, a big fat zero out of ten on this occasion!

DRS facebook on 26th May explained the situation "Tickets will need to be purchased in advance" and "Unfortunately tickets will no longer be available to purchase on the day" it was also on the news section of their website on the same day

LRV3004

Stated quite clearly on their website……..

Attachments

• 79D08EB3-06A6-4452-9163-515AB24DCC41.jpeg
    79D08EB3-06A6-4452-9163-515AB24DCC41.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.