• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Extension of Electrification on York to Leeds line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogger

Pictures (not very good) at Ulleskelf showing some steelwork appearing (on the Normanton Lines at present). Taken April 8th 2021.

Attachments

• IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 302
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

McRhu

Yep. Not a fan then?
I'd hoped it had died the death with the GWML schemes finishing. Having laid waste to the west of England I'm dismayed that it's about to wrap its pernicious, wiry tentacles around the more northerly regions. It is HIDEOUS.

Non Multi

I'd hoped it had died the death with the GWML schemes finishing. Having laid waste to the west of England I'm dismayed that it's about to wrap its pernicious, wiry tentacles around the more northerly regions. It is HIDEOUS.
It all turns dull grey eventually. At least they've installed masts that are a sensible width this time. Presumably they're intending to run lots of EMUs together in multiple if they're installing Series 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.