• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Fleet Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

THarris123

Established Member
Does anyone have an up to date fleet list for First Glasgow and First Edinburgh? If not do you know where I can find one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

THarris123

Established Member
Is Edinburgh now DDA compliant? I've got it showing as 50 non-DDA compliant singles and 46 non-DDA compliant deckers.

carlberry

Established Member
Can you still use Non DDA single deckers on closed School contracts?

Yes and No

i.e. it would depend on what the contract said, the DDA regulations wouldnt apply (without somebody manages to get a test case through the courts and the courts then rule that they should, English law is sometimes a bit woolly like that!)

overthewater

Established Member
Yes and No

i.e. it would depend on what the contract said, the DDA regulations wouldnt apply (without somebody manages to get a test case through the courts and the courts then rule that they should, English law is sometimes a bit woolly like that!)

Then the whole process would happen again in the Scottish courts ;)

Volvodart

Established Member
Is Edinburgh now DDA compliant? I've got it showing as 50 non-DDA compliant singles and 46 non-DDA compliant deckers.

I am sure the 19 Enviro300s from First Glasgow would have seen off the last of the non DDA single deckers.

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
Somerset with international travel (e.g. across th

the101

That's a scene being repeated at First depots across the country. In fact, the non operational Muller Road depot in Bristol is increasingly full of obsolete fleet.

Gonna be busy in Northumberland and Carlton in coming months!!

Similar story at the now-closed Newcastle-under-Lyme depot. It's full to bursting with old Scanias, Darts and Solos.

83G/84D

Established Member
Slightly off topic but does anyone know where / if I can find an Arriva Southern Counties / Kent fleetlist?

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.