• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers (05/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bothtubes

Hi all, Firstly congratulations to anyone who passed the tests and interviews. After attending Watford on 16th January, 1st Feb and the previous at home tests I had my dmi interview last week, yesterday i got the Congratulations email....im so excited. now just more waiting. its been quite a long journey so far! does anyone know what the medical consists of? please dont say bleep tests :lol:
Congratulations mate. What was your dmi like? Got any advice? Got mine tomorrow

Outdoors_Dan

Congratulations mate. What was your dmi like? Got any advice? Got mine tomorrow
Thanks mate, it was ok. I was waiting for around 40mins on the platform as he was busy! Must be joke there somewhere about trains
Honestly it was ok. I had 2 guys doing the interview. Started with the whole this is just a casual chat. Asked questions like can I give an example of when I’ve had to concentrate for a long period of time. Why do I want to join FL and what can I tell them about FL….that sort of thing.

Good luck for tomorrow mate

GLENMAYE77

No height…..weight is all about BMI, but if you can walk a mile or 2 you should be fine.

knockerhero

Hi everyone.
Had my DMI last Friday and got the email yesterday saying I had passed and they were allocating me a training course. Cannot believe it. Happy is an understatement and cannot wait to get started.
Good luck to those still waiting. If you get the email I got yesterday, all the effort is worth it.

Timmnta

Hi everyone.
Had my DMI last Friday and got the email yesterday saying I had passed and they were allocating me a training course. Cannot believe it. Happy is an understatement and cannot wait to get started.
Good luck to those still waiting. If you get the email I got yesterday, all the effort is worth it.
Where did you interview for mate?

leedun17

I have just got offered for Tilbury depot after having my interview last Monday. To say I’m happy is an understatement. Training starts at the end of May. Anyone else on here going for Tilbury?
Hi mate. Looks like ill be on the same course as you. Just waiting on my medical on 13/3. Anyone said where your training will be?

Hi everyone.
100% mate. Its a long slog but when the email drops its the best feeling ever.

Lee1978

Hi mate. Looks like ill be on the same course as you. Just waiting on my medical on 13/3. Anyone said where your training will be?

100% mate. Its a long slog but when the email drops its the best feeling ever.
I have my medical on the same day as you mate, you going to Grays inn Road for it?

Owen83

Not sure myself, I think 29th or s the proposed start date. Location I’ve been told could be anywhere

Lee1978

Had my medical today and passed. The drugs test doesn’t go off to a lab, it’s a urine test and the results are within 10 minutes. So I guess I am now just waiting for my official contract, anyone else at this stage?

Owen83

I am in the same boat pal, passed my medical today with the rapid test kit. Hopefully it should be a matter of a few days before signing on the dotted line

TonyBrides

Had my medical today and passed. The drugs test doesn’t go off to a lab, it’s a urine test and the results are within 10 minutes. So I guess I am now just waiting for my official contract, anyone else at this stage?
Had mine in November took 10 days to come back from the lab. I only got my contract issued when the lab results returned.

Even a for cause test done at depot, goes off to the lab.

Got the good news today I’m in the talent pool for Crewe! Good luck to those still waiting
Congratulations mate. I’m training for Crewe now. I waited 10 months from interview to start but hopefully you won’t be that long.

carlh20

I passed my medical today too.

Apparently the immediate drug screening results only started this morning with the company freightliner do the medicals with. So lucky for us I suppose

Owen83

Me as well pal, hopefully shouldn’t be more than a few days with those drug tests being so fast. Which depot are you for?

Lee1978

Me as well pal, hopefully shouldn’t be more than a few days with those drug tests being so fast. Which depot are you for?
I’m Tilbury mate, you?

I passed my medical today too.

Apparently the immediate drug screening results only started this morning with the company freightliner do the medicals with. So lucky for us I suppose
Congrats mate, yeah was lucky but makes sense to do the drugs test that way if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.